David L. Mendelson was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. He spent his youth studying and learning from his father, Mendelson Law Firm’s founder, Paul I. Mendelson. David joined the firm in 1994 after graduation from law school and purchased the firm in 2017. Currently, David is the managing partner of the firm. David has served on many boards over his career but his service is highlighted by serving as the past Chair of the Young Members Section Chair of the Commercial Law League of America, past Board Member of the Commercial Law League of America, Chair of the Tennessee Bar Associations, Creditor Practice Section, and Past President of Baron Hirsh Congregation.
A proud member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Mr. Mendelson has expanded his practice to counsel his clients on essential Estate Planning and probate.
- University of Missouri B.A. 1991
- University of Tulsa J.D. 1994
Admitted To Practice
- State of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western and Middle District of Tennessee
- American Academy Of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Commercial Law League of America
- Commercial Collection Agencies of America
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc
- National Creditors Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association